Archive for July, 2012
Breast Augmentation (Augmentation Mammoplasty) is a surgical procedure performed in order to increase the size and/or alter the shape of a woman’s breasts through the use of breast implants. This plastic surgery procedure typically takes anywhere from 1-2 hours. Most patients are back to work in a few days. By inserting an implant behind each breast, surgeons are able to increase a woman’s breast size by one or more bra cup sizes.
Are you a Good Candidate for San Antonio Breast Augmentation?
The best candidates for Breast Augmentation are women.
Is this you?
- Have your breast lost there fullness due to weight loss or pregnancy?
- Are your breasts moderately disproportionate in size or shape?
- Are you unhappy with the shape of your breast?
- Are you unhappy with the firmness of your breast?
- Do you feel that your breasts are too small?
- Are you willing to discuss, with your plastic surgeon, your desired results and what your goals are of the surgery? Are you willing to listen to the advice your plastic surgeon has for you, as some times, what you think is the best procedure for you, is not. A different procedure may accomplish your desired results.
- Are you over 18 years old (saline breast implants) or over 22 years old (silicone breast implants)?
- Have unrealistic expectations this may not be for you. You should discuss this with your plastic surgeon.
- Are not physically healthy, you would not be a good candidate for breast augmentation.
- Are doing this for someone else, you should reconsider. It is a very personal decision, and therefore, it is your decision.